Position Title: Supervising Clinician
Responsible To: Chief Operating Officer
Masters Degree in Social Work, LCSW; Certificate in Clinical Supervision approved by the Board of Social Work Examiners; Credentialed with Medicare and other Commercial Insurers (or eligible) Experienced with various methods of play therapy and other interactive child and family interventions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of principles, methods, evidence based practices and procedures for mental health treatment and diagnosis; Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate well with others; Ingenuity and judgement to plan work, deal with factors not easily evaluated, interpret results, draw conclusions, and take recommended action; Leadership characteristics such as good decision-making techniques, ability to direct and supervise others in their daily activities; and excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills.
- Provides individual and/or group supervision to assigned clinicians for case reviews, conflict resolution, utilization review, crisis intervention, treatment plan development and review, assessment skills, competencies, case load management, specific case consultations and on-going review of performance.
- Meets regularly with the AFS Manager and/or Chief Operating Officer to ensure consistent application of policies and procedures.
- Coordinates responses to consumer crisis calls, DCP&P reports, and is available as back up to any clinician for crisis intervention.
- Provides orientation, in-service training, and performance evaluations to assigned staff.
- May be asked to run staff meetings for the purposes of reviewing high risk cases, case assignments, programmatic concerns, productivity, PI activities, and staff up-dates when necessary.
- Reviews records for utilization and performance improvement initiatives, reporting findings to the Compliance Manager.
- Participates in preparation for licensing reviews.
- Works collaboratively with the Directors of Day Treatment, Addictions Services, and Community Outreach to ensure a smooth continuum of care for all NewBridge consumers.
- Serves as member of a multi-disciplinary agency-wide clinical management team to assess consumer needs, review high risk situations, evaluate productivity and service utilization, and develop new programs.
- Allocates 50% of time to providing direct services to clients.
- Responds to administrative directives upon receipt.
- Performs other work of the Agency as assigned
For inquiries, please send an email* referencing the Position Title with resume and cover letter attached to: Janice Bernard at firstname.lastname@example.org
NewBridge Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status.
*Please note, due to security concerns NewBridge is not currently accepting emails originating from a Yahoo.com address*