Administrative Coordinator (Pequannock, NJ)
Position Title: Administrative Coordinator
Responsible To: Chief Administration Officer
Qualifications: AA, BA or BS in business or Human Services field. Strong computer skills required; comfortable with spreadsheets and databases. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Well organized with the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines. Goal and outcome oriented.
Full-Time Benefits (35 hrs)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance/LTD – Premium paid by NewBridge
- 403b – match after 2 years
- Paid Time Off
- 9 paid Holidays
- Vacation – 105 Hours (15 days), accrued at the end of every pay period
- After 3 years, increases to 126 hours (18 days)
- After 5 years, increased to 140 hours (20 days)
- Sick – accrue 63 hours (9 days) annually
- Perform duties related to providing administrative support to
existing NewBridge contract management process including:
- Collect and review data from various sources including staff and
- Compile data in categories and parameters defined by NewBridge and
- Generate qualitative and quantitative reports to satisfy State and
County contract requirements.
- Collect, compile and generate reports relative to site review and
contract renewal applications.
- Generate monthly reports and quarterly vouchers as required.
relationships with funding source representatives.
- Assist in activities related to site reviews and renewal
- Assist with duties related to applying for new funding and grants
to expand and enhance services.
- Assist with outcome measurement projects.
- Assist with special projects under the direction of the Chief
Administration Officer, Chief Operating Officer and Quality Improvement
- Other duties as assigned.
AWARDS/Electronic Health Record (EHR) HelpDesk:
- Serve as a member of the NewBridge EHR HelpDesk providing end-user support, troubleshooting and debugging tasks.
- Interact with EHR ticketing system and other HelpDesk team members to answer questions and resolve user problems.
- Work with NewBridge EHR Team to draft procedural policies and training guides as needed.
- Create reports and confirm accuracy using other sources of data.
- Make recommendations regarding training and workflow.
- Create and revise custom forms in EHR program to meet staff and Organization needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
For inquiries, please send an email* referencing the Position Title with resume and cover letter attached to: Janice Bernard at email@example.com
NewBridge Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, nationality, national origin, ethnic background, ancestry, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity or expression, and affectional or sexual orientation), disability or handicap, or veteran status.
*Please note, due to security concerns NewBridge is not currently accepting emails originating from a Yahoo.com address*