Case Manager (Multiple Positions & Locations Available)
Position Title: Case Manager – Part Time
– Boonton, NJ
– Flanders, NJ
Responsible To: Residence Manager
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field, OR a license as a Registered Nurse, OR two years of college plus two years of related work or life experience, OR a license as a Practical Nurse plus two years of related work or life experience OR high school degree plus four years related life experience. Good communication skills. NewBridge Services’ auto insurance underwriter must accept driving record. Able to work, days, evenings, overnight and weekends.
- Regards adults with serious mental illness as persons with dignity and competence and engages them as full partners in service planning, delivery and evaluation.
- Fosters consumers’ independent thinking, uses a strengths based model.
- Demonstrates holistic understanding of adults with mental illness.
- Assists consumers with finding meaningful work, leisure and social activities; advocates for social inclusion and community integration.
- Effectively accesses and employs community resources: identifies, develops and maintains good relationships and linkages with a wide range of community resources.
- Helps consumers access community resources.
- Assists consumers with daily living activities (e.g., shopping, banking, cleaning, using public transportation).
- Supports consumer’s efforts to manage symptoms.
- Provides transportation as needed to access and maintain linkage to community services (e.g., medical, psychiatric, social service, vocational).
- Implements medication maintenance strategies to facilitate medication compliance.
- Facilitates and supports natural support networks.
- Documentation meets the requirements of regulatory agencies and follows the progress of each consumer.
- Works collaboratively within and across the services system.
- Conducts activities in a culturally competent manner.
- Ensures clients rights and responsibilities.
- Provides crisis interventions services.
- Provides on-site consumer supervision.
- Provides consumer advocacy.
- Participates in supervisory and training events.
For inquiries, please send an email* referencing the Position Title with resume and cover letter attached to: Janice Bernard at firstname.lastname@example.org
NewBridge Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status.
*Please note, due to security concerns NewBridge is not currently accepting emails originating from a Yahoo.com address*