Access Specialist (Parsippany, NJ)
Position Title: Access Specialist
Responsible To: Administrative Coordinator
Qualifications: BSW, MA, or MSW preferred. Maintains appropriate professional license(s) and/or certification(s). Strong assessment and communication skills.
- Provide telephone assessments to clients, families, and members of the community who request services.
- Verify and coordinate clients’ insurance and benefits authorizations when applicable.
- Assist in the coordination of case assignments.
- Participates in staff and supervision meetings, and NewBridge’s committee meetings as assigned.
- Serves as member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Conducts telephone assessments of potential emergency situations, reviews with supervisor for disposition, makes referrals as needed and provides follow-up.
- Other duties as assigned.
For inquiries, please send an email* referencing the Position Title with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
NewBridge Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status.
*Please note, due to security concerns NewBridge is not currently accepting emails originating from a Yahoo.com address*