Responsible To: Supervising Clinician
Qualifications: Masters Degree in Social Work, LCSW or LSW. Currently credentialed with Medicare and other Commercial Insurers preferred; eligible for credentialing acceptable.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Knowledge of principles, methods and procedures for treatment of mental health and substance use issues. Excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate well with others.
- Serve as member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team for the purposes of delivering outpatient services to adults, children, families and groups, developing and implementing treatment plans that may include individual, group, family and interactive therapies.
- Complete intake and assessment activities for consumers assigned to them through the Access Department.
- Manage all aspects of treatment for a caseload of up to 35 clients: arrange for Psychiatric Evaluations as needed, communicate with other authorized individuals and treatment providers, provide authorized reports.
- Allot a minimum of 70% of scheduled work time to client appointments.
- Develop and modify treatment plans with consumers in response to their changing needs, but no less frequently than required by standard.
- Conduct telephone assessments of potential emergency situations, review with supervisor for disposition, make referrals as needed and provide follow-up.
- Update clinical records: ongoing progress and case management notes, treatment plan updates, new information, transfer summary, crisis intervention, correspondence, etc. Document all in the EHR according to regulatory and agency requirements.
- Maintain credentials for licensing and commercial insurance.
- Participate in staff and supervision meetings as assigned.
- Enhance professional competency by staying familiar with developments in the field of mental health; maintain licensure/certification.
- Provide feedback to supervisor and staff regarding trainings and workshops attended for continued professional development and on behalf of NewBridge
- Other duties as assigned.
For inquiries, please send an email referencing the Position Title with resume and cover letter attached to: Janice Bernard at firstname.lastname@example.org
NewBridge Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, nationality, national origin, ethnic background, ancestry, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity or expression, and affectional or sexual orientation), disability or handicap, or veteran status.