Front Office Manager (Pompton Plains, NJ)
Position Title: Partial Care Front Office Manager (Pompton Plains, NJ)
Responsible To: Director of Partial Care
Qualifications: Associates Degree and/or minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a fast paced medical office environment. Solid computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel and Outlook. Able to organize own work and time well. Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), customer service, interpersonal and organizational skills. Flexibility; ability to provide coverage as necessary due to vacation and unplanned absences.
- Greet clients, visitors, and telephone callers, utilizing exceptional customer service.
- Process office voicemails and direct them to appropriate recipients.
- Collect and scan client ID and insurance information.
- Distribute forms, on paper or electronically, and verify that all forms have been completed, signed, and dated.
- Collect client income verification annually OR when changes occur and input into electronic health record (EHR) (data entry and/or scan, as required by EHR).
- Generate client invoices and statements.
- Request and collect copays and other balances owed by clients.
- Enter client information into EHR quickly and accurately.
- Schedule doctor appointments; record in EHR.
- Print doctors schedules as requested.
- Timely communication of initial psychiatric evaluations dates and times with NewBridge Access Department.
- Make reminder calls for psychiatric and injection appointments.
- Prepare letters, reports, and updating of program forms using proper style and punctuation.
- Organize and distribute outgoing/incoming mail and courier deliveries.
- Operate office equipment including computers, copiers/scanners, fax machines, printers, etc.
- Monitor and record temperatures of all refrigerators/freezers on a daily basis. Report non-compliant temperatures/equipment to supervisor.
- Proficiency in electronic signing program used onsite (e.g. DocuSign).
- Prepare monthly volume report for program.
- Coordinate communications and procedures between front office and clinical staff.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures of NewBridge and regulatory agencies (e.g. DMHAS, Medicaid, NJMHAPP, HIPAA).
- Ensure access to facility for pest control on a monthly basis.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Help identify efficiencies, cost savings, and improvements to billing process.
- Attend meetings as requested by management (e.g. Front Office, Quarterly Agency-Wide meetings).
- Other duties as assigned.
For inquiries, please send an email referencing the Position Title with resume and cover letter attached to: Janice Bernard at email@example.com
NewBridge Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, nationality, national origin, ethnic background, ancestry, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity or expression, and affectional or sexual orientation), disability or handicap, or veteran status.