Front Office Staff (Haskell, NJ)
Position Title: Front Office Staff – mainly evening shifts
Responsible To: Front Office Manager
Qualifications: Associates Degree and/or minimum of three to four years’ experience in a fast paced medical office environment. Solid computer literacy and experience with Microsoft especially Word and Excel. Able to organize own work and time well. Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), customer service, interpersonal and organizational skills. Flexibility, provide coverage as necessary due to vacation and unplanned absences.
- Greets clients and visitors at window utilizing exceptional customer service.
- Greets and assists telephone callers utilizing exceptional customer service.
- Process answering service calls and directs them to appropriate area.
- Collects and scans patient ID and insurance information.
- Distributes forms to clients and verifies that all forms have been completed and signed by client.
- Collects income information when appropriate.
- Verifies insurance information.
- Generates client invoices and statements.
- Requests and collects copays, deposits, and other balances owed by client.
- Enters client information into computer system quickly and accurately.
- Schedules appointments and enter into computer system.
- Reconciles cash and charts with appointment information.
- Prints, distributes and collects daily charge slips.
- Prepares letters, forms and reports using proper style and punctuation.
- Organizes/distributes outgoing and incoming mail and courier deliveries.
- Operates office equipment to include: copiers, computers, fax machine, and printers.
- Work schedule to include at least two evenings a week.
- Other duties as assigned.
For inquiries, please send an email referencing the Position Title with resume and cover letter attached to: Janice Bernard at email@example.com
NewBridge Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, nationality, national origin, ethnic background, ancestry, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity or expression, and affectional or sexual orientation), disability or handicap, or veteran status.