Human Resources Clerical Assistant
Position Title: Human Resources Clerical Assistant
Responsible To: Human Resources Specialist
Qualifications: BA preferred but not required. Prior experience in personnel preferred. Computer proficiency is necessary. Strong communication skills, ability to organize work and time well. Must be detail oriented. Maintain confidentiality.
- Assist the Human Resources Specialist.
- Prepare new hire packets and Personnel Files.
- Facilitate the onboarding process of new hires/interns by completing required screenings/verifications and interface with the IT Department to arrange new hires’ domain logins, email addresses and voicemails.
- Assist the HR Specialist with scheduling and executing new hire orientations.
- Process new hire information by ensuring all documentation is properly completed, staff credentials are verified and create hard-copy and digital employee records in the human resource information system and AWARDS electronic health record system as applicable.
- Maintain digital and hard-copy employee files by organizing and filing/scanning all required documents into the appropriate files.
- Verify all staff credentials upon hire, annually and upon renewal – professional licenses, driver’s licenses, etc.
- Complete annual state and federal exclusion and debarment checks for all applicable staff.
- Assist HR Specialist with agency-wide or department specific trainings, notices, documentation and monitoring.
- Maintain documentation of required trainings for staff in the human resources information system and hard-copy files.
- Enter and maintain data in various management tools to update and meet state compliance.
- Request required documentation from current staff in order to maintain personnel records to compliance standards. Continue communication and follow-up until complete.
- Post all internal and external job openings.
- Administratively process staff terminations as occur.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
For inquiries, please send an email* referencing the Position Title with resume and cover letter attached to: Janice Bernard at email@example.com
NewBridge Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status.
*Please note, due to security concerns NewBridge is not currently accepting emails originating from a Yahoo.com address*