Partial Care Clinician (Pompton Plains, NJ)
Position Title: Clinician
Program Coordinator or Supervising Clinician
Mental Health Professional possessing a Master’s degree from an accredited university in a field such as psychology, social work, or counseling. Good written and oral communication skills. Experience providing crisis management, individual, and group counseling preferred. Must be appropriately certified or licensed in professional discipline.
- Serves as member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team for the purpose of assessing client strengths/needs and developing, evaluating and implementing individual recovery plans.
- Provides individual and group counseling and conducts family meetings, when recommended. Crisis intervention and case management services also provided.
- Assists with training and quality control for treatment team members.
- Attends supervision, in-services, and other staff meetings and participates in NewBridge committee work as assigned.
- Works with supervisor and the Partial Care Director in evaluating, modifying, and further developing the program to meet client needs.
- Transports the clients as needed.
- Plans curricula for skill-building groups and documents all clinical/case management contacts in electronic record.
- Develops collaborative, professional relationships with other providers in the community and advocates for clients accordingly.
- Conducts intake assessments, formulates diagnostic impressions by current standards, and sets fees by NewBridge guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
For inquiries, please send an email referencing the Position Title with resume and cover letter to HR Manager: Janice Bernard at firstname.lastname@example.org
NewBridge Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, nationality, national origin, ethnic background, ancestry, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity or expression, and affectional or sexual orientation), disability or handicap, or veteran status.