Position Title: Registered Nurse – Part Time
Responsible To: SAIL Team Leader
Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Current NJ RN License. Preferred experience with geriatric population and/or mental health services.
- Respond to inquiries for in-home health and wellness evaluations from SAIL Case Managers within the Morris and Passaic County Senior Provider Networks.
- Accompany case managers on home visits and provide follow up visits as needed.
- Complete a Comprehensive In-Home Physical and Mental Health Assessments to assist in determining the elderly persons physical, environmental, psychological, social, and emotional functioning and other conditions which, left unaddressed, may jeopardize their ability to remain in the community.
- Determine the most appropriate services and means of intervention.
- Consult with Case managers, client and other significant and responsible persons on the Individualized Plan of Care.
- Secure formal and informal services by coordinating existing services and working with the SAIL case managers.
- Provide the following in home services: general health assessment, mental status and emotional assessment, depression screening, medication education and counseling, mental health counseling.
- Assess the quality and effectiveness of the service provided by contacting the client.
- Maintain records of contacts and prepare reports.
For inquiries, please send an email* referencing the Position Title with resume and cover letter attached to: Janice Bernard at firstname.lastname@example.org
NewBridge Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status.
*Please note, due to security concerns NewBridge is not currently accepting emails originating from a Yahoo.com address*