NewBridge has many volunteer opportunities for both individuals and groups. We’d appreciate your help at:
NewBridge Jobs Plus
- Tutor students and help them achieve their State of New Jersey High School Diploma (Boonton)
- Talk to students about career possibilities
- Lead a field trip to your place of employment or other places of interest
- Provide lunch for the students (Boonton)
- Help organize the annual graduation ceremony
Adult and Family Services
- Provide workshops for clients such as Banking 101, How to be a Good Tenant, Choosing Nutritious Foods, Keeping Fit.
- Assist with meals by providing lunch at one of our Day Treatment Centers
(Pompton Plains, Montville, or West Milford).
- Serve lunch or dinner at one of our group homes (Boonton, Flanders,
Pompton Lakes, or Pompton Plains).
- Provide and/or serve Thanksgiving dinner (on the day before) to day
- Landscape and clean up a residence in Boonton, Flanders, Pompton Lakes, or
Pompton Plains in the spring and fall. (Professional landscaping experience is a must.)
- Paint rooms and offices in all locations. (Professional painting expertise is a must.)
- Provide move-in baskets for people in NewBridge housing. Baskets can
include gift cards for supermarkets or discount stores, new towels, blankets or
- Clerical help is needed at some locations.
If you’re interested in volunteering, please contact
Vicki Hess at (973) 686-2230 or email@example.com
Sign up for our e-newsletters