You Have the Power to Radiate Goodness this #GivingTuesday
Saturday, November 28, 2020
2020 has brought tremendous suffering, loss, and hardship, but also an incredible outpouring of bravery, selflessness, and generosity. We at NewBridge Services are so grateful to our donors and volunteers for helping NewBridge fulfill our mission during this turbulent time. You have the power to radiate goodness and improve the lives of those most vulnerable in our communities.
Your support of NewBridge on #GivingTuesday allows us to:
- Provide in-person and telehealth counseling sessions to anyone struggling with depression, anxiety or other mental health issues.
- Ensure vulnerable clients, including homebound seniors, have food and medicine, and a friendly ear to listen to their concerns.
- Offer Seniors in Motion, a virtual program, to keep older adults physically and socially active.
- Support young adults failed by traditional schooling in their pursuit to earn a high school diploma and prepare for a career through NewBridge Jobs Plus.
- Offer advice and support to everyone on ways to cope with the COVID-19 pandemic.
The pandemic forced us to cancel our two annual fundraisers, the Legacy of Hope gala and the fall golf outing. Your support is needed more than ever! Please make a donation at newbridge.org/donate.
Thanks to you, goodness shines through even the deepest dark.
NewBridge Services, a 501c(3) nonprofit, is a leading provider of counseling services, housing and educational programs in northern New Jersey serving nearly 8,000 adults and seniors last year alone. NewBridge treats mental illnesses and addictions; teaches skills for coping with stress, grief and challenging relationships; helps children who have been abused and neglected — and their families — heal; builds and manages affordable housing; offers school-based programs that teach children and adolescents resiliency skills for healthy emotional development; helps young adults succeed in their education and prepare for careers; and supports seniors so they can remain independent. Throughout its 57-year history, NewBridge has remained true to its mission of bringing balance to people’s lives by tracking shifts in communities’ needs and providing innovative, effective programs to meet them.