We’re all human, and when life offers up the kind of obstacles or setbacks that make us behave like we’re not ourselves, we can feel most alone. Anxiety, depression, stress, and uncontrolled anger are more than just “everyday” problems, and when left unaddressed can cause lasting harm to ourselves and people around us.
Your mental health and emotional well-being are our focus. Our individual, group and family counseling programs provide a forum for your voice to be heard; a supportive, nonjudgmental setting in which our trained staff of caring professionals can help you find your way back to your best self.
Adult Day Treatment Program
- Wellness and recovery
- Evaluation and assessment by licensed professionals
- Assistance in prevocational readiness
- Community education and and family support sessions for individuals, groups and families
- Co-occurring treatment for clients with mental health and substance abuse issues
- Assessment and nutritional counseling by registered dieticians, as needed
- Nutritional management supervised by registered dietitians
- Stress management
- Symptom management
- Medication monitoring and education services by a psychiatrist
- Skill building in life skills
- Mental Health education services for clients and their families
- Case management in securing services outside the program
- Adult day treatment programs
- Limited transportation services
NewBridge Crisis Response
NewBridge Services offers education workshops on Mental Health First Aid, Psychological First Aid, and Suicide Awareness to businesses and other community organizations. Please contact Director of Community Response and Education for further information.
In the event o f a traumatic event, NewBridge is able to provide crisis response and support to local business and communities. Please contact: (888) 746-9333
NewBridge Enrich Horticultural Therapy Program
NewBridge offers many acclaimed and innovative programs designed to rethink the individual client’s place in the greater community, and the NewBridge Enrich horticultural therapy program is a shining example. Beyond teaching participants the skills and responsibilities that come with caring for a garden, Enrich transforms individuals from the role of cared-for, to the role of caregiver, often for the first time in their lives.
Participants discover their own potential, collaborating in hands-on, goal-driven activities that draw them together socially and provide the satisfaction of a job well done — both through the beauty of the Enrich garden, and through their newfound sense of pride and accomplishment.
- Build skills for life and vocation
- Learn responsibility and commitment
- Cooperate with others to achieve a common goal
- Reap the rewards of work and nurture
- Channel energies into a positive, functional pursuit
- Build self-esteem
- Reap the rewards of working with nature
Be Our Guest All are welcome to visit the Enrich garden at 640 Newark-Pompton Turnpike, Pompton Plains during the spring and summer.